New Radiumhospitalet 2024
Preliminary illustration: Henning Larsen Architects, AART Architects and Momentum Arkitekter.
In the period 2019 to 2024, two new buildings will be built at Radiumhospitalet - a new clinic building and a proton building. The clinic building will contain many of the activities that take place at the hospital today. The proton therapy building will mainly house the very advanced equipment required to be able to offer proton therapy, an offer patients today have to go abroad to get. The building will also contain other activities related to radiation therapy at Radiumhospitalet. Helse Sør-East RHF is the client and owner of the project.
In the summer of 2023, work on facades and interior work will start, and Jotne Ankers will deliver for this project:
- Special interior staircase, straight staircase in suspension brace with handrails in self-supporting glass in glass street
- Self-supporting glass railings on deck edges in glass street
- Steel stairs with self-supporting glass railings
- Straight stairs in technical room
- Spiral staicase in technical room
- Platforms and walkways made of lattice, in technical rooms
- Steel railings
- Column and wall protection
- Steel and aluminum slats and slats on walls