ABOUT THE PROJECT
Veidekke Øst AS has been commissioned by Halden municipal pension fund to rebuild Halden Storsenter.
The assignment has included detailed planning and conversion of Halden Storsenter from a shopping center to a multi-purpose building with cinema, library, family house, Halden volunteer center, youth club, Edderkoppen Gavemakeri and operational functions.
The building has a total area of approximately 11,500 square metres, and was completed in autumn 2021.
Jotne Ankers has delivered for this project:
- Railings on cover edges in glass
- Straight staircase type interior
- Handrails in oak on the walls
- Grating at ventilation systems
- Screening walls
- Flower boxes
- Railings in cinema halls
- Industrial stairs, outside
- Varios ramps